AK Foam Tech are supplier of Foams, Sponges, Rubber Foam, Extrusions, and more, with a range of technical and flexible foams for all purposes.
At AK Foam Tech, we are specialists in supply, designing, and creating a range of off the shelf and bespoke foams for all applications. From acoustic foams to packaging and healthcare, we have the right foam for your purposes. We’ve been in the foam industry for over 7 years, and in that time have supplied and created hundreds of different types of foams, foam rubber, extrusions and profiles.
Open Cell and Closed Cell Foams
Most foams will fall into the category of open cell or closed cell, and also semi open cell. Open Cell foams are softer, easier to work with, and more flexible. However, they are not impervious as closed cell foams are. Semi open cell foams are a mixture of the two, combining flexibility with closed cell foam aspects.
Why Choose AK Foam Tech?
- AK Foam Tech help you choose, source and engineer the right technical foam solution for creating your product
Listen – To your requirements and draw up preliminary specifications
- Choose – The correct foam for the application with cost and quality implications being discussed.
- Engineer – The design alongside the chosen foam grade
- Develop – Create low cost Proto-types for pre-production testing and approval and agree specifications
- Manufacture – To agreed specifications, quality standards and within the delivery timescales.
PE foam comes in a range of different types and grades. Each one may be suited to a particular purpose or application. If you are unsure which one you need, or would like a foam made for your particular requirements, please contact us
- Plastazote Foams ( LD15, LD18, LD24,LD29, LD33 & LD45)
- Evazote Foams (EV30 & EV50)
- Supazote EM26
- Cross linked and non cross linked
- Colour Foams are available in some grades such as yellow, green, red & blue. Black and white are standards.